SNSD

SNSD

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Katy Perry poses NUDE on upcoming album!!



Katy Perry is wearing almoot nothing on the cover of her upcoming album 'Teenage Dream.'

The album's artwork was created by NYC-based artist Will Cotton, who is known for his art direction in her sweet 'California Gurls' music video. Her highly anticipated second album hits stores Aug. 24.

"Oh my God, what will my mother think?" Perry said after showing off the cover during a live Ustream chat Wednesday.

"It's so gorgeous. I'm so excited. I'm nervous. I'm shaking a bit. This will be my first piece of real art," Perry added.
"We went through every detail -- it even smells like cotton candy!" said Perry. "It actually stinks."

This isn't the first time the 'I Kissed a Girl' singer has posed nude. Perry once tweeted a photo of herself eating pizza while soaking naked in a bathtub!

No comments:

Post a Comment